A blog by award winning Israeli Director/Producer Dan Katzir.
Saturday, April 21, 2007
BOUNCING CASTLE PARTY #3 2007
So, like in prior years, I had the bouncing castle party with a few friends. This year was a greater success than previous years, as hundreds showed up. Getting people to come to any event in LA is hard. Getting hundreds of high quality people to come, all of them our friends, was simply amazing. There was a 68% chance of rain, but luckily we ended up in the 32% chance that it would n't rain. I didn't bring my camera, but was lucky my friends Katalina and Karenpreet did bring.